What is the Best Cleaner to use on Carpet?
Are you tired of carpet cleaners that don’t really work? Sick of sticky residues and stain fighters that don’t do what they are supposed to. Then try Quick n Brite the next time you shampoo your carpets. If you have your own steam cleaner, or if you have rented one from the store, then Quick n Brite liquid concentrate is the best soap to use in it. It will clean much better than anything available in stores, it won’t leave any kind of residue, and it is all-natural and doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals. The best part about it though, is that you can use it all over your home when you are done with the carpets. It is great for hundreds of jobs all over your home, so if you have some left after you are done cleaning your carpets, you can use it to pre-treat laundry, clean cabinets, de-grease stoves, remove upholstery stains, clean the bathroom and much, much more. It comes with a full money back guarantee and is 100% guaranteed to work. Anyone who uses it to clean their carpets never uses anything else again. For this reason, it is widely recognized as one of the best options available.
Pretreating Tough Stains
When cleaning a carpet, it is best to pre-treat tough stains before going over the whole rug with your steam cleaner. With Quick n Brite this is easy. You can use the same cleaner for pre-treating and shampooing. Just mix three tablespoons of Quick n Brite into a quart spray bottle and use the “all purpose” mixture to treat noticeable stains and heavy traffic areas. Just spray it on and let it sit till you go over it with the shampooer.
Step By Step Instructions:
- To mix up your all purpose spray, pour about 3 tablespoons of liquid concentrate into a one quart spray bottle filled with water. You can use more or less if you want to, but be aware that there is a point when you will have too much, so don’t simply go with the more is better technique.
- Make sure your water is warm or hot to facilitate mixing
- Once both ingredients are in the bottle, shake vigorously to mix thoroughly.
- To pre-treat tough stains, simply spray on the affected area. Use a liberal amount to ensure that the stain is totally saturated.
- Let the cleaner sit before trying to rub out the stain or shampoo the carpet. Make sure it stands for at least ten minutes, but more time may be necessary fro really bad staining. You can not let it sit for too long.
- Once it sits, you are ready to clean. Proceed to the directions below to either hand clean a single spot, or shampoo your whole carpet.
Shampooing a Carpet
Once you have treated the trouble areas, you are ready for the whole room. Just pour Q&B into the soap reservoir for your steam cleaner like you would any other carpet cleaning solution. The only thing different is that you can use less Quick n Brite because it is super concentrated. After that, just fill with hot water and shampoo as usual. You will notice that your carpet comes cleaner faster, and with less effort. It will be left soft to the touch, with no sticky residue to attract more dirt. Plus there will be no chemicals on the floor, so you will know it is safe for children and pets. Tough stains that regular shampoos don’t work on will lift up quickly and completely, and you never have to worry about it mysteriously coming back over time. Because the rug will not be sticky afterward, new dirt will not glue on immediately like what you may be used to.
Step By Step Instructions:
- Check for any really bad spots. Although not necessary, a quick pre-treating spray can make the whole job take less time. Cover each dark spot with several squirts, and then let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- To begin with your steam cleaner, fill up the water reserviour with the hottest water possible. Hot water makes the cleaner work better, and enables you to lift up more dirt in less time.
- Once you have water in there, add some cleaner to the soap container. You can start off with about half of what is recommended, but you may add more if you feel the need. The liquid version will be the easiest because it poors right in, but you can also melt down some paste slowly in the microwave.
- After adding it, shampoo like normal.
- For best results use the machine to wet a larger area of floor, and then go back to suck it up. Make sure to start extracting in the location you started at. This will allow the cleaner time to sit, so your carpet will come clean quicker and with less energy on your part.
- Once all of the liquid and soap has been pulled out of your rug, you may be finished. The color of water being pulled up will determine this. If the water is still thick and brown, a second application may be in your best interest. This method generally takes out more grime than what people are used to, so don’t be surprised when you keep removing more and more dirt. This is a good thing.
- Continue shapooing until the water pulls up mostly white and/or clear. This will let you know you are done.
- Once clean, allow carpets to dry thoroughly prior to walking on it
Hand Cleaning a Carpet
You can also clean a carpet by hand with Quick n Brite. It will take much longer, but can be extremely effective. For a single stain or spill on your rug, use Q&B paste full strength. Apply it to the stained area and work it into the carpet. For some stains it is also beneficial to add water. After the cleaner has been applied and worked in, just let it sit there for about 10 mins. After that, come back with a clean, dry terry cloth towel and buff the stain out. It will actually transfer itself to the towel and your carpet will be nice and clean. Click here for more information about removing individual spots from carpeting.
You will not find a more effective way to spot clean or shampoo your carpet. Quick n Brite will remove stains that other cleaners can’t even touch. It is easy to use and extremely safe. Your carpet will come clean easier and stay clean longer when you start cleaning it with Quick n Brite. Try it today. You have nothing to lose. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.