The Best Broom For Sweeping Hair
Do you own a pet that sheds a lot, run a hair salon or operate a kennel? Then the question you want answered is: What’s the best broom for sweeping hair?
Well…That’s easy. The best broom for picking up pet hair and human hair is also the best at sweeping everything else too. The Sweepa Rubber Broom makes it easy to sweep up any kind of debris from any hard surface, and it works especially well for hair. Most traditional brooms produce less than adequate results when sweeping fur and hair, but not the Sweepa. You don’t have to worry about balls of fur or pieces of hair flying around when you sweep with this broom. You are also able to completely sweep away any hair on the floor in just a single pass. There is nothing magical about these claims, or this broom. It actually works, is easy to use, and will out-sweep any other broom on the market.
WHAT MAKES IT SO GREAT?
It is the unique design and materials that make it work so well. The broom head is made from natural rubber, and it is a one-piece solid molded head. This makes it incredibly durable and long-lasting, but also enables it to clean floors exceptionally well. There are other knock off versions that can be found, but most of these feature inferior rubber, cheap handles, rubber bristles attached to a plastic head, or all of the above. The broom we carry has a nearly indestructible head that will work better than all knock offs, and it comes complete with a commercial grade handle that telescopes for convenience. When you sweep with this broom a static charge will build up with each stroke. This helps to clean up the hair, but also prevents it from flying away as you sweep too. All of the debris you are cleaning will remain on the ground and right next to the broom. This is one reason why it is a powerhouse at sweeping. The other reason it works so well are the flexible natural rubber bristles. Each time you pull the broom towards you, the rubber bristles will also flex together to form a solid wall. This prevents even the smallest particles from being left behind when you sweep and ensures that you are able to completely clean your floor in less time, and with less effort. The flexibility of the bristles also allow this broom to conform to any surface, and even get down in cracks and crevasses, so it will work equally well on concrete, tile, linoleum and more. Use it on virtually any floor, because it won’t harm any surface type, and will produce great results on any floor and any kind of dirt, hair, fur or anything else.
The Sweepa Rubber Broom is a favorite among dog groomers, kennel owners, pet lovers, hair salons and barbers because it produces outstanding results with hair. Regular style push brooms and standard bristle brooms wear easily, and just don’t work very well. You can sweep a pile of hair over and over only to be left with more hair to sweep if you are using one of these. The fur and hair will fly all over, and you are almost guaranteed to have some left on the surface you are cleaning when you finish. All of these annoyances will be a thing of the past once you start sweeping with a Sweepa. You will be amazed at how well it works, and wonder how it is possible to get so excited over a broom. It not only produces superior results on hard floors, it will even work on carpet. The bristles and charge will pull hair out of your carpet even if it has been freshly vacuumed by one of those expensive vacuum cleaners. Short deliberate strokes will remove hair that you didn’t realize existed. Before you know it you will have an extremely clean carpet and a pile of hair that you never knew was there. This makes it ideal for cleaning stairs, and area rugs, but you can also remove the head to use it directly on furniture and upholstery too. It will work equally well on dog hair, cat hair or human hair, and everyone that uses one would agree. This is the best broom for sweeping up any kind of hair.
HOW TO USE IT:
It may look like a small push broom, but you will get the best results if you pull it towards you like a traditional one. On most occasions, you will simply sweep like normal, and the Sweepa will do the rest. As stated above, each time you pull the broom towards you, a strong static charge is built up. This basically pulls the dirt and hair along with the broom, and also prevents it from flying away. The solid wall of rubber that is formed by the flexible bristles as you sweep will completely remove anything in it’s path. Once you are done sweeping, just give the broom a couple of taps on the floor to release the charge, allowing you to move the debris into a dust pan, or other receptacle.
Step By Step Instructions:
- Clean any type of mess from your floors using one of these brooms. Thanks to indestructible materials, you can also use it outside too.
- Use as a push broom or pull broom, but for best results on tough stuff like fur and hair, pulling it towards you is always the best.
- To quickly collect fur on hard floors like tile and linoleum, pull towards yourself using a standard technique.
- To pull hair out of carpeting and throw rugs, use shorter more deliberate strokes to build a stronger charge.
- No alteration is required for uneven surfaces because the bristles will conform to fill cracks and crevices so no debris can escape.
- Once everything is collected and swept up into a pile, knock the rubber head on the floor a couple of times to allow anything sticking to drop down without you touching it.
- Use the regular bristles, or flip to use the solid squeegee blade to brush everything into your dustpan, and dispose into the trash.
- Other uses include using it as a scrub brush to wash flooring, siding or other stuff, and it also makes the best snow brush out there thanks to the flexible bristles that never freeze together or lose their shape. The squeegee side is great for drying wet floors or cleaning exterior windows too.
- When done cleaning, simply store in your broom closet. The head is totally washable if it gets dirty, and the material should last for years of everyday use.
WHAT ELSE CAN IT DO?
This broom does it all. Sure it is the best for sweeping up fur and hair, but it is not just a hair sweeper. It is also the best for sweeping up anything else too. Use it on sand, mud, dirt, pine needles and just about anything else. It makes a great snow brush for your car in the winter and can double a a long handled scrub brush for any number of tasks. Flip the broom over and you can utilize the squeegee on the opposite side. This makes it a great tool for when your basement floods, or for cleaning windows, washing your driveway and much more. There are so many jobs that this broom is great at, most people end up needing more than one. Get one to take care of the impossible task of sweeping up piles of fur or hair, and find out how well it works on everything else too!