Get Prepared to Clean
Nobody really ever wants to clean their house, but inevitably it will have to be done sooner or later. Dirt, dust, grease and grime build up all over the house whether you want it to or not. By preparing yourself for the task at hand, you will be able to make the task of cleaning easier and less time consuming. You want the task of cleaning to be as painless as possible, so the following is a list to help you prepare yourself for house cleaning.
- Make sure you have the best cleaning products and plenty of them. You don’t want to find that you are out of something right before you are about to clean. Make sure to stock up so you have the cleaning supplies you need when you need them.
- Change into some old clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty or stained. It is important that these clothes are comforatable and not so important that they are fashionable.
- Turn off the TV and phone. Turn on some music instead. You will find that cleaning goes a lot quicker when there are few distractions. Music will help you stay focused and on task.
- Make a plan. Organization is always a time saver. Make a list whether it is mental or on paper, of the rooms that need cleaning. Tackle these rooms one at a time. Make sure each room is completely cleaned before moving on to the next one.
- Prepare a cleaning aresenal. Have one set of cleaning supplies that you bring to each room. If you have the right equipment, you should only need a handful of products to clean every room of your home. Products like Quick’n Brite and Microfiber Cloths make this even easier. They both work on almost every surface of your home.
- Make sure you have adequate lighting. You can’t clean the dirt if you can’t see it. Open up the windows and let the natural light in. If it is warm out let the outside air flow in and blow the funk out of your home.
These tips will help to get you ready to clean. Efficiency is key because the quicker you clean, the sooner you can do something else.