With spray cleaner and paper towels right? WRONG. This method is not only expensive, it is also one of the hardest, least effective and most harmful ways to clean your windows and mirrors. The amount of paper towels you go through alone are pretty costly, but when you add in bottle after bottle of windex or other chemical based spray cleaners, it really starts to add up. Plus these sprays and wipes aren’t really that effective, and often lead to more frustration than anything. When you add to that the fact that breating those cleaners isn’t very healthy either, it is hard to belive why this is the most common and accepted way to get the job done.
Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a reusable window cleaning wipe that you could pay for once, and then use over and over hundreds of times? Well there is. A microfiber cloth is the safest, easiest and most cost effective way to clean windows mirrors and so much more. Plus they work better than traditional methods of cleaning without any additional cleaner. A damp microfiber cloth is all you need to get a streak free, and lint free shine on any mirror or window. Just get it wet and then wring it out till it is just damp to remove 99% of all dust, dirt, germs and bacteria from virtually any surface.
Imagine no more streaking, no more throwing away paper towels, and no more spraying chemicals all over your home. Why pay more to clean less. You don’t have to clean it twice when you clean with microfiber. Even a professional squeegee is no match for the cleaning power of a microfiber cloth. It is so simple that it is hard to believe that it could work so well, but microfiber has been around for years, and is growing in popularity due to it’s renowned ability to remove and hold in dirt. Fingerprints, smudges, grease, grime, dirt and more can be easily cleaned off your windows with just a swipe of the cloth.
So what is the best way to clean your windows and mirrors? With a Microfiber cloth.
So Any Microfiber Will Do?
Not exactly. As with anything, you do get what you pay for in most cases, and not everything that looks the same, works the same. With everyone jumping on the bandwagon, there is now more low quality microfiber than anything else. These cloths will be slightly less expensive than ours, but their performance is laughable in comparison. Although they are reusable and washable, they will never clean as well. This means that you will still have to work hard to get good results, and even if you do remove all of the dirt, those lower quality imposters will probably drop lint and leave behind moisture so you will still have work to do if you want the glass looking perfect. Our higher quality cloths actually work like we say they do, so do yourself a favor and stick with the best instead of saving that nickel. Although our line of cloths is every bit as good as those guys that charge a billion dollars, we choose to price them affordably so everyone can reap the benefits.
It is the unique weave and superior quality fibers that make our cloths clean so well. That is why you don’t need any other cleaner when you use a microfiber cloth from us. Sure you can use some soap if you want to, but microfiber cleans so well by itself, you don’t have to. In fact, just water alone is the best way to clean windows, mirrors and numerous other surfaces. Each individual fiber is 100 times thinner than a strand of human hair, and then woven into massess of tens of thousands of threads per square inch. For our multipurpose variety, each fiber is split several times to reveal many tiny cleaning wedges. These wedges skim the surface, and lift dirt up and hold it in the fibers. One wipe in a single direction will cut through greasy fingerprints, lift up dirt and dust, and completely eliminate 99% of all germs and grime on your glass.
HOW TO CLEAN A WINDOW OR MIRROR THE FAST AND EASY WAY
To save time, get better results, and stop wasting money on unecessary chemicla sprays that are bad for your health, simply follow the steps below:
- Get your high quality cloth and dampen with water. Fully saturate under the faucet, and then wring it out until it is no longer dripping. Too much water will cause streaking due to moisture being left behind, and too little will make the cloth act more like a dust cloth.
- Once wet, fold into quarters to create a square cleaning pad. The large 16 x 16 size folds down to a thick squre that fits nicely in your hand, and because it is folded, you will have several clean sides to switch to as you work.
- Wipe down windows and mirrors to remove any type of dirt. Use a single continuous motion for best results.
- Use a top to bottom, or outside to inside pattern to quickly and easily cover all surface area.
- After one quarter of your cloth gets totally dirty, unfold and then re-fold to put a new clean side facing up.
- If you have the perfect amount of moisture, a slight wetness will stay behind for a few seconds and then dry with no streaks or spots. If you used too much, your glass will still be incredibly clean, but you may want to wipe again with a dry cloth to finish.
- No spray cleaners are needed for normal usage. Water alone will d the trick. On occasion, you may encounter really sticky, greasy or crusty build up. When this is the case, give it a slight spritz with a Quick N Brite light solution, or your favorite natural cleaner. After it sits for a minute, this too should wipe away completely.
- Wash and reuse hundreds of times before replacing.
You will thank yourself after you see how easy and effective these amazing cloths are. The environment will thank you for your decreased impact from no more chemicals being sprayed and no more paper being thrown out. And your house will thank you for making it so clean. Get yours today.
KICK IT UP A NOTCH
Regular multipurpose cloths are great, but for all you professionals and clean freaks out there, we have a specialized cloth that is a little more advanced. It has all the cleaning power of the regular version mentioned above, but it also has a differnet nmaterial on the back side. We call this dual sided cloth the Ultimate Window Cleaning Cloth because it is able to wash and dry your windows quickly and efficiently. The green side works the same as above, but the orange side is a synthetic chamois that acts more like a sponge or a squeegee. Use the green side to wash, and then flip over to make the glass bone dry when you are finished. Some people prefer the simple and effective multipurpose version, but this dual sided advanced version is becoming pretty popular too. It’s performance speaks for itself, and it easily offer one of the easiest and most effective ways to make your windows an mirrors look like new. Whichever version you choose, you are guaranteed to reduce cost, limit effort and improve results for this job.