6 Steps to Make Cleaning the Bathroom Easier
Everyone hates cleaning the bathroom. And in all honesty if you know what you’re doing your bathroom shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes to clean. If it takes longer than that you either have let it go too long or you may be making it a bigger chore than you need to.
Some things to keep in mind….
1. Make sure you have the right tools. All that new microfiber on the market makes wonderful cleaning cloths and mops. Holds water, dirt, and grime well.
2. Get a tool caddy to hold your cleaning supplies. It makes transport from room to room much easier.
3. Start from top to bottom. Start on the mirrors and the dusting (you do dust your bathroom don’t you?) first. Save the toilet for last. You should finish up with the mop as you head out the door.
4. If your countertops are clutter, declutter them. Put things in baskets, in cabinets or just get rid of it. Clean out your drawers and medicine cabinets monthly.
5. Let your cleaners do the work. You hear this often. Don’t sit there and scrub until you’ve done the workout you should’ve done at the gym. Read the directions and let the products do their work while you work on other parts of the bathroom. Case in point the dreaded bathtub.
6. Don’t let your bathroom grime build up. Do a little each day. The least amount you should do on a daily basis is a quick swish in the toilet, and wipe the counter. Chances are you might add one or two other things when you see what a difference this makes but at least start these two if you haven’t already.
Hopefully these tips will make cleaning the bathroom easier.